Blue-Action is on Zenodo!
You will not find the Deliverable documents here below, just the links to the Zeonodo community.
Why? It is part of our sustainability strategy: All materials we publish in Zenodo are open to the world and Zenodo guarantees the availability of our results in the long-term and far beyond the end date of this project. All our reports, dissemination materials and deliverables can be accessed and downloaded from the Zenodo community by anyone. Zenodo is integrated into reporting lines for research funded by the European Commission via OpenAIRE. We are an open community.
Visit our community on Zenodo and access all its documents!
- All public deliverables (PU) are published in the Zenodo Blue-Action community.
- Confidential deliverables (CO) are instead listed here below but no link is provided: these are accessible to project partners, EC services and EC reviewers only.
WP5 Developing and Valuing Climate and Information Services
- D5.1 CS1 End-user neers report (Pamela Lesser/AC UoL). This deliverable is confidential, but a short summary is available in Zenodo
- D5.2 CS1 Model Information Utilization Report (Ilona Mettiavailable in Zenodo inen/AC UoL)
- D5.3 CS1 Assessment Methodology Report (Ilona Mettiavailable in Zenodo inen/AC UoL)
- D5.7 CS2 End-user requirements report (Joan Ballester/ISGlobal) available in Zenodo
- D5.11 CS3 Requirements specifications report (Øivin Aarnes/DNV) available in Zenodo
- D5.16 CS4 Report on Marine Fisheries Climate services workshop (Mark Payne/DTU AQUA) available in Zenodo
- D5.20 CS5 Arctic stakeholder Map (Kathrin Stephen/IASS) available in Zenodo
- D5.21 Environment scanning workshop and report 1, Blue‐Action Case Study Nr. 5 (Kathrin Stephen/IASS). This deliverable is confidential, but a short summary is available in Zenodo
WP6 Clustering for Blue Growth
- D6.1 First Joint workshop to (re)formulate open research questions of joint interest "Tipping Elements in the Climate System, with a Focus on the North Atlantic" available in Zenodo
Work package 8 Communication, Dissemination, Engagment and Exploitation
- D8.1 Communication and dissemination plan: Matrix update available in Zenodo
- D8.2 Intranet for internal communication (Chiara Bearzotti/DMI) - confidential-
- D8.3 project website available in Zenodo
- D8.4 Communication and Dissemination Plan (Thomas Dale/CKIC) - confidential-
- D8.5 Presence at SOS 2016 for networking and visibility Sustainable Ocean Summit available in Zenodo
- D8.6 Programme on Professional Development (Raeanne Miller/SRSL and many others) - confidential-
- D8.7 Social Engagement Group Knowledge Exchange 1 (Chiara Bearzotti/DMI and Raeanne Miller /SRSL) available on Zenodo
- D8.12 Exploitation plan (Raeanne Miller /SRSL and Chiara Bearzotti/DMI) available in Zenodo